Sunday, November 22, 2015

"All of Us and Everything"

Bridget Asher's novels include The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted, The Pretend Wife, and My Husband’s Sweethearts.

She applied the Page 69 Test to her new novel, All of Us and Everything, and reported the following:
Years ago, I wrote a love letter for a stranger on a plane. He was going win-back his childhood sweetheart who was engaged to someone else. I used this bit from my own life but made it much more personal in All of Us and Everything. On page sixty-nine, one of my main characters, Ru Rockwell, is on a plane and seated next to her is someone she first thinks is a strange but he's far from it. This is someone she owes -- from way back -- and, yes, she writes a love letter for him but it has all kinds of messy consequences. This is the page where the two meet up.
Learn more about the book and author at Bridget Asher's website and blog.

--Marshal Zeringue